We also work as sea accident research, nature the environmental, coral survey. The sea is our base. Those will be one of the missions for us. We have taken pictures of coral changes over ten (10) years. As a diver who knows the most underwater of the Marshall Islands we checking every time when we have dive.
- Coral survey (Bleaching, Water quality, Crown-of-thorns starfish)
- Coral reef inspection of ship (boat) accident
- Water sampling
- Area measurement
- Installation of equipment (Instruments)
- Check and photo of Ship’s bottom and propeller
- WWII ship and plane wrecks
- and your request
We have a local organization and a good connection. First of all please tell about research content, We may surely help it.
Coral Reef Islands Education Book ESD Workbook