Also Snorkeling is one of the Marshall Islands premier attractions. Fist of all we tell you this, Where is place still healthy the coral area? then, where is the surface of the water calm? want to see the rare and big fish.. No problem! We know all! You can see the Marshall Islands sea by anyone. but, please let us know when you want to see the real beautiful Marshall Islands.
Snorkeling involves observing the underwater depths with the aid of a diving mask, a snorkel and, usually, swim fins. It generally takes place in shallow water and around corals, where you can watch undersea life from the surface of the water. Snorkeling allows people to observe underwater life over a long period while generally making only a limited physical effort. The ideal places to snorkeling are in warm, calm seas with clear water. Marshall Islands, due to the richness of the seabed and underwater life, are favorite spots for snorkeling.
Snorkeling is a great opportunity to develop an interest and curiosity for the wealth of the undersea world and the preservation of biodiversity.
- We know the points that is most suitable for snorkeling, It is not from the shore and does it by a boat.
- From the surface of the water, without oxygen cylinders and without the need to be completely under water. As a result, less nervousness is involved than in scuba diving.
- Without any qualifications: In snorkeling, you are free to explore the seabed at your own pace and in your own way, most often without any constraints of organization.
- Without any great physical effort.: As a result, it is adapted to almost any age, since snorkelers can just let themselves float at the surface of the water.
- We recommend life vest use.
- The snorkeling is not skin diving to endure breathing.
- The snorkeling uses the physical strength, and please take a break at your pace moderately.
- You can do snorkeling with the same point when your friend is a diver.
- You can bring your own snorkeling equipments, aqua socks, underwater camera, plenty sunscreens lotion.